100 Ct small boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A small boulder opal split pair with green-blues and pinks. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 100 carats / 20 grams (total).
- ~ 34.7 x 19.8 mm / 1.36" x 0.77" each.
- ~ 8 mm / 0.61" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining